- Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission - http://ethics.ga.gov -
How to file Vendor Gift Disclosures
Posted By gaethics On April 15, 2011 @ 6:17 pm In Vendor Gift Disclosure Questions | No Comments
• Complete and submit the Vendor Gift PIN application, located on the Commission website under Forms & Publications, entitled “PIN application for e-filing Vendor Gift Disclosure Reports”
• The PIN application must be printed out, signed, notarized and mailed back to the Commission.
• Once the PIN application has been processed, you will receive a PIN and login information via email
• Use this information to login to the E-filing system and complete the Vendor Gift Disclosure report online
• When you have completed and submitted the Vendor Gift Disclosure report, you will receive a confirmation email.
Article printed from Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission: http://ethics.ga.gov
URL to article: http://ethics.ga.gov/2011/04/how-to-file-vendor-gift-disclosures/
URLs in this post:
 Other Vendor FAQs: http://ethics.ga.gov/category/vendor-resources/vendor-gift-disclosure-faqs/
 Return to Vendor Main Page: http://ethics.ga.gov/filer-information/vendor-gift-disclosures/
Copyright © 2011 Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission. All rights reserved.