- DO NOT fax report(s) with a cover page or any additional pages other than the actual report(s).
- Fax all pages of the report even if there is nothing to report on some pages.
- Use original, blank forms provided by the agency dated 2014 or newer.
- There should be no personal/red flag information on these reports: Such as bank account or routing numbers, social security numbers, driver’s license etc.
- DO NOT fax more than ONE report at a time.
- DO NOT fax report(s) upside down or backwards.
- You will NOT receive a receipt confirmation under this new system.
- Faxes sent to any other Commission fax number will NOT be processed.
- Illegible faxes will NOT be processed.
- Do NOT send the original copies to the Commission. Retain these for your records.
- No special equipment is required by you to use our efax service. Send the faxes from your fax machine to the efax number provided.
- If you have fax problems – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, contact info, time of the fax transmissions and the fax number you are sending from.
CHANGES MADE BY HB142 AND HB143
ARE IN EFFECT STARTING JANUARY 1, 2014.
CHANGES MADE BY SB297 ARE IN EFFECT STARTING JANUARY 31, 2014.
E-FAX NUMBER 1-866-914-7974